Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] alberto.jaume@gmail.com is offline

Default Word 2007 problem

Hello everybody

I used a new dell computer wich had preinstalled office 2007 and I
used it for the first time to create some word files with information
I needed. I copied the files to my pen drive and tried to open it at
home. I was not able to open them, and I was told I must download a
compatibility update. I did it in my university and installed the
update at home. It was supposed to work, but when i tried to open the
file, it says "here was an error opening the file". could it be the
file is protected somehow or that the installation of the update did
not work?

cheers!

Alberto