Amedee Van Gasse

In , Galen told us an interesting
story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this message.

In ,
Suzanne S. Barnhill had this to say:

I've also noticed that the product keys on recent MS products are
printed in a very readable font--not the smudgy dot-matrix OCR type
that caused the sort of confusion referenced here.

snip

It's definately taken a turn for the better. I have found companies,
over the years, who provide serials with 0 in them but most seem to
avoid it. I wonder if it's some sort of unspoken rule?

I think this is a nice example of parallel evolution in computing.

--
Amedee Van Gasse