Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Default Change look and feel of Word 2007

G'Day Marcos,

The BAD news is that it cannot be done!

The GOOD news is that you can soon get used to it - really!

See:
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH100487431033
for an online interactive guide that shows the Word 2003 Menu and, when you
perform an 'action' with the Menu, it shows you where the command is in Word
2007.

If you like it, there is a standalone version that you can download at

All the best!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"Marcos_H" wrote:

I just upgraded (my company upgraded me) from Word 2003 to 2007. I really
don't like the look and feel of 2007, especially how busy the top bar is with
the boxed menus. Is there any way of reverting the look and feel (or at least
portions of it) back to those of 2003 or earlier versions?