Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
PA PA is offline

Default Change look and feel of Word 2007

Pat is correct, you will adjust, or you will retire.
I hated it when I first started with Office 2007, and I use Word, Excel, and
Access constantly.
My biggest problem was that I could not find the commands I was looking for,
and if I found a command and then didnt use again for two weeks, I had to
play the hunt for it game all over again.
But you will soon get used to it.

"Marcos_H" wrote:

I just upgraded (my company upgraded me) from Word 2003 to 2007. I really
don't like the look and feel of 2007, especially how busy the top bar is with
the boxed menus. Is there any way of reverting the look and feel (or at least
portions of it) back to those of 2003 or earlier versions?