Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I set up spell checker to ignore filenames?

I have just copied your message into Word and run the macro I posted
earlier. oe-this-work.ans, "piont" and
"frlie" were each flagged as in error You could add *.ans to the array to
catch the first, but it seems you may have added the others to your personal
dictionary, they are already marked with the no formatting parameter, or
they are legitimate words in the language you are using to spell check. The
macro does not affect either of them.

AlanW wrote:
I ran the ReplaceList macro above, on a test Word 2003 document with
the following test data: "Abstain thraed needle point piont
gre-er-er.bmp hydyd.jpg great.png work.gif oe-this-work.ans open file
fiel frlie"
Then I did an F7 on it.
The ONLY spell check caught was oe-this-work.ans, and not "piont" or
"frlie" .