Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] i3130002@gmail.com is offline

Default automatic caption with figures

I confirm this all

On Friday, April 20, 2007 at 5:07:40 AM UTC+3:30, Herb Tyson [MVP] wrote:
I can confirm that it doesn't work here, either. Even with all of the
different AutoCaption object types enabled, automatic captions aren't
produced for pictures, shapes, smartart, clipart, or charts. It does work
for Tables, but not for much else.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
"saskia" wrote in message
In earlier versions I could make captions automatically when I inserted a
picture. In the dialogbox Caption I used Automatic and then I select
Word-figure.
In version 2007 I can not find Word-figure any more in the list of
possible
automatic captions.
I'm from Holland and I use the Dutch version, so maybe the translations is
not exactly as I mentioned here.

By the way: I can find Package in that list, but what is that???
Greatings Saskia