DeborahHarper DeborahHarper is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeri View Post
In tables of referenced documents, I used to have a numbered list in the
first column. I could select the number and use Insert Bookmark to create a
bookmark for the reference. I could then cross-reference the bookmark later
in the text. The cross-reference text that appeared was the number. If I
then inserted new references, I could renumber all reference numbers in the
list by selecting the table column and using F9.

I just started a new job and don't have a table to cut and paste from and
don't remember how I initially set this up. Can you point me towards some
instructions?
It's easy. On top you can choose the function of numbered.