Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Julie Julie is offline

Default mail merge is not recognizing all of data source

I tried several things and the problem ended up being the data source. When
I go to open data source, there are two copies of my spreadsheet. One is
called "linked" and that is the one that doesn't work. I am going to post a
new question as to how to get rid of that.
Julie

"Julie" wrote:

I have used a mail merge with an excel spreadsheet for several years.
Recently, the mail merge is recognizing only half of the spreadsheet. Any
suggestions?