But this is not the problem if the signature is being displayed in Print
Preview as the OP says.

"SVC" wrote in message
Try this:

Tools Options, click the Print tab and under Include with Document click
on Drawing Objects.

"Lindsay Graham" wrote:

I'm using Word 2000, Win98SE and a HP inkjet printer.

I've inserted a .bmp image (a signature in black only, ie, no colour) as

picture in a Word document, and it worked fine and shows in Print

Preview.
However, the signature does not print (although the rest of the document

prints
fine). I also tried the image as a .tif file, but exactly the same

result.

Any ideas on what's wrong -- is it likely to be Word or the printer?

--
Lindsay Graham
Canberra, Australia

from the