Peter Jamieson

Hi,

Looks like a big fat M$ bug to me!! What a waste of time.

Thanks for posting this.

Peter Jamieson

"wdCatalog" or "wdDirectory" as a built-in constant, is treating it as a
variable, and using
"Don Petersen via OfficeKB.com" wrote in message
I have a solution!! It's not pretty, but it works. I was stepping through
the code and noticed that when setting MainDocumentType to wdCatalog or
wdDirectory, MainDocumentType changed from NotaMergeDoc to wdFormLetters!!
So, I changed the code to set MainDocumentType to '3'. It showed as
wdDirectory and the merge ran just as desired.
Looks like a big fat M$ bug to me!! What a waste of time.