Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Fredrik E. Nilsen Fredrik E. Nilsen is offline

Default Create several autotext entries

On Fri, 22 Sep 2006 11:10:21 +0100, "Tony Jollans" my forename at my
surname dot com wrote:

What exactly do you hope to gain by this? You will end up with a lot of
autotexts that will be, for the most part, harder to use than just typing
the words.

Yes. I'm aware of that. I've just been asked if it is possible. Open
Office has this feature built in and it drives me nuts if it it turned
on. It can on the other hand be useful if you are writing a document
with several long and difficult words. Make a new document, type (or
copy - paste) the words you want as autotext, run the macro. Make
them available in your template and you're done.

--
Fredrik E. Nilsen