Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Margin problem

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BottomLine.htm

http://word.mvps.org

"Kristan Young" Kristan wrote in message
I need help. I have a document that must have 1 inch magins all the way
around and double spaced. The document is fine except for the bottom
margin
on some pages. I have taken into account the spacing and breaking across
pages. So how can I make sure that all pages are 1 inch margin on the
bottom? I have justified the document and that seems to help, but I still
have some pages that aren't 1 inch on the bottom when they should be.