Elizabeth

In message . com,
writes
Thanks Elizabeth!

Your simple solution is exactly right. It works!

Thanks to everyone who responded.

You're welcome. But don't lose the links that Terry, Suzanne and Daiya
provided. When you find the time to study them, you'll find you'll reap
great benefits from them. I find that I can forget from time to time how
to do things, but I can usually figure it out having spent time
understanding the concepts underlying how Word works. It's a very
powerful program and the more you learn about it, the more you find you
can actually do beyond the basics.

Also, keep watching the newsgroup - I've learned a lot from just reading
about other people's problems and the answers they get here. And
bookmark the MVP web site - I find it much more effective to hit that
link in my browser rather than my head against the wall!

--
Elizabeth