Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mailing Labels - Changing the Font Size?

What you are missing is the need to edit the text you have entered into the
first label (which text is subject to most of the formatting commands that
Word can muster) before propagating the labels - see
http://www.gmayor.com/merge_labels_with_word_2007.htm

wrote:
I'm trying to create mailing labels in Word 2007 using Mail Merge and
need to increase the size of label's print font. In Word, I use
"Start Mail Merge" and select "Step by Step Mail Merge Wizard". I can
go through the entire process, but find no way to increase the size of
the printed font.

Can someone advise as to what I am missing?

Thanks for any insights.

Charliech