If you're saying you want a button, su

1. Open Tools | Customize.

2. On the Commands tab, scroll down and select the AutoText category.

3. In the Commands list, select "Filename and path."

4. Drag it to a toolbar. It will have a text label. If you want an icon,
you'll have to do two things:

a. Right-click on the button and change the button style to "Default
Style" (which for toolbar buttons is an icon and no text).

b. Right-click on the now blank button and either choose Change Button
Image and select from the rather bizarre assortment of icons or choose Edit
Button Image and create your own.

"Kenneth" wrote in message
On Sat, 19 Mar 2005 16:25:02 -0800, "spncity"
wrote:

Hello again,

You can certainly make a template. If you use this
frequently, that would be the way to go. And, yes, you can
make it in any font etc. you want.

You mentioned autotext, and in that list there is a choice
of filename & path.

You should be all set.

All the best,

--
Kenneth

TO Kenneth and Suzanne

Wait, wait! I want an icon, too!!!

Can I have an ico, too?? An icon that will "insert filename and path" ??

spncity

Hi again,

We will both learn from Suzanne... I have no idea,
--
Kenneth