Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Default Add new table row automatically

Actually a table in Word behaves exactly the same as one in Access. When
you press the tab key in the last cell in the last row in the document, a
new row is added automatically.

Neither program automatically adds columns.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"JP" wrote in message
When i'm writing stuff into tables in word, i find it annoying when i have
choose to add a new row, or a column to my existing table. I believe that
feature such as that used in Access should be implmented when adding a new
record to a table in Access. This would mean that the user can have a set
table size, and then have rows and columns appear when (s)he needs them.

this
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...ic.word.tables