Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sue

Default Can I print two pages onto one sheet of paper?

Hmm ... haven't even thought about this one. But sadly no, I had no scaling.
I suspect the problem has something to do with the paper orientation,
because in order to put two pages on one sheet they have to be turned
sideways. I tried to switch it in the printer properties page, but it didn't
listen to me.
Thanks anyway.

"Neil" wrote:

Sue

Check that you haven't applied any scaling in the print menu, as this can
cause the problems you are experiencing. It sort of makes sense to scale to
A5 if you want to on a page, but if you also select two pages per sheet then
Word sort of doubles shrinks. So only select the option to print '2 Pages per
sheet'

Hope this makes sense!

Neil
www.nwarwick.co.uk
"Sue" wrote:

I want to reduce the page size in printing from a4 to a5, but by selecting
'zoom 2 pages' in the print menue the printer spits out a page where both
document pages are side to side, effectively reducing the size to a quarter
of the original size. What do I do wrong?
I am using MS Office Word 2003.