Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Sue

Default Can I print two pages onto one sheet of paper?

Ups ... that took too long to sink in. Thanks for the tip.
I tried it and it works ok, just the quality of the pics seems to go down a
bit. But its a great help.
Tried some more and found out that the initial problem only seems to appear
when starting with a landscape formatted document (portrait orientation seems
to work fine). Is that a Word problem or is it me?
Cheers
Sue

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

Like I said - download Primo PDF.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sue" wrote in message
Sounds good. I have the Adobe Reader, but how do I produce the .pdf file?
Is
there a generic printer driver I can use?

"JoAnn Paules [MVP]" wrote:

One way to do this is to convert the file to a .pdf. Adobe Reader will
allow
you to print the resulting .pdf file as multiple pages per sheet. If you
don't have the full version of Acrobat, you can always download PrimoPDF
from www.primopdf.com and use that. I especially like the price - free.
:-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Sue" wrote in message
I want to reduce the page size in printing from a4 to a5, but by
selecting
'zoom 2 pages' in the print menue the printer spits out a page where
both
document pages are side to side, effectively reducing the size to a
quarter
of the original size. What do I do wrong?
I am using MS Office Word 2003.