Richard Neville

By using the Replace function. Copy the HTML characters that precede the
e-mail addresses; open the Replace menu (Ctrl+H) and paste these characters
into the "Find what" box; leave the "Replace with" box blank. Try it on one
or two addresses, and if it works click "Replace all." Then do the same for
the characters that follow the e-mail addresses.

"voss1111" wrote in message
I composed a list of emails in a draft email and saved it on my home
computer. When I went to retrieve them this morning on my work computer
there
are HTML directions before and after every email. :-(

How can I extract the emails?

Thank you!