ChrisL ChrisL is offline
Junior Member

I am continually frustrated by this same issue. When Word prints multiple pages per sheet, it inserts margins and gaps which I don't want. I work only with A sizes, and most often want to prepare a document in A4 and then print it in A5 size. BUT I want it to be an exact reduction, without any additional margins. Is there a way of doing this in Word? At the moment the only way I can do this is to mess around with creating PDFs and then printing then 2 to a page with a program which allows me to remove extra margins.
Any suggestions?
Chris