James ben James ben is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieRose View Post
My computer crashed whilst in the middle of pasting a picture from the internet into a Word document. It will now not paste pictures, although I can copy text without a problem. I get the frame but it's empty. I've checked the usual suspects and online help which suggests: make sure that 'Show Picture Placeholders' is unchecked, and 'Show Drawings and Text Boxes On Screen' is checked. This is what mine is showing but it still doesn't paste a picture any more.
Now would you like to recover your lost data?