Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default Mail merge Attachment problems

Sometimes when code is pasted from messages such as this, there are line
ending issues as a result of the message creation process. Try deleting the
errant line and retype it into the editor - see also

Delete all that you pasted into the vba editor from both the web page and my
message and replace it with the code from my later message and see how you
get on with that. If you can't get it to work, e-mail me via the link on the
home page of my web site and I will send it to you as an add-in.

Which Word version are you using? This has been tested with 2003 and 2007

Back2Basics wrote:
Thanks Graham,

However when I tried using the code you pasted in it doesn't work.
There seem to be quite a few little erros that stop it working. The
first one was something about the line:

If Err 0 Then -- It doesn't seem to like this

and another error occurs for the line:

End if -- It says there is no bolck if

I'm not very good with VBA so don't really know how to fix it if i can
- but for some reason it doesn't work.