Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Help needed to unlock document

There doesn't seem to be a regular way to unmark a file "Read-Only" (it
would defeat the purpose of Read-Only -- as Adobe has done by making pdf's editable) but you can Save As a different filename and get a file you can
edit.

On Wednesday, September 18, 2019 at 3:31:07 AM UTC-4, edenworkshops wrote:
Hello

I have a word document created by using word 2002, it has pīctures and
text in it, the text is in tables but I cannot copy and paste the text
the document appears to be locked, my question is how do I unlock the
document?

Thank you