CharlotteWilkins CharlotteWilkins is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeborahSPfeifer View Post
I also need a solution for unlocking a document. I don't know how my document got locked and now I can't able to open it again. Actually, I need that document urgent because I need this document for hill climb racing appointment. Please give me some suggestions if you know some solution about it.
The first factor is the speed of the server as we know a good game will have millions of hits at the same time with a huge amount of user information and without a system. The server is strong enough to download and handle, the quality of the game will go down day by day.