Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to install my Dymo to Word 2007

If you go through the same steps to add it to the toolbar in Word 2007 as
you took in Word 2003, does it appear in the Add-ins tab?

Maybe DYMO have an updated routine for Office 2007.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Need To Know" Need To wrote in message
When I had Word 2003 I was able to install my DYMO LableWriter to the Word
Toolbar. I have not been able to do so in Word 2007. If any one knows how
please tell me. Its time consuming to switch between them.