Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Soumitra Banerjee

Default Changing the background color of the selected row in table, when the document is protected.

Hi,

The situation that I am facing is as follows:

There is a word document that contains a table. The word document is
protected (read only). Whenever an user moves to a new row of the table, I
want to change the background color of the "active" (currently selected)
row.

I tried using bookmarks but that's not working. Using Editors make the
entire row editable, which I do not want.

Is there any way to achieve this?

Thanks in advance.

Thanks.
Regards,