Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Default Legal Formatting

Already answered elsewhere.

"MoJR" wrote in message
I am trying to create a document that has a letter as the first page and a
legal document for a second page. How do I accomplish this? Both pages
already exist. I do not need to create them. I tried placing the cursor at
the beginning of the legal document and pressing "ctrl+enter", but the
legal
formatting was added to the now first page. How do I get rid of the
formatting? I tried going to the header of the newly created page and
deleting the formatting. When I did that, the formatting disappeared from
the
now second page. What do I need to do to accomplish this also? The end
result
is to be one document with 2 pages, one letter and one legal.
Thank you,
MoJR