Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dahneco dahneco is offline

Default office 2007 closes after last document why completely instead

Thank you very much. It was most helpful. Interesting , I just figured it
out myself a few minutes before I received your answer

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Add a close file button to the Quick Access Toolbar and get into the habit
of using that to close documents.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"dahneco" wrote in message
When I close the last document I am working on, office closes down
completely. Why doesn't the program stay open so that I can open another
file
for another document. Never had this problem with office 2000. Am I doing
something wrong