Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale Rae Drysdale is offline

Default What does the message "the directory or file cannot be created" m.

Is there ample space on the jump drive? I had this message on my JOGR drive
and went through the manufacturer's web page and sent a message. It turned
out that the drive was faulty and I got it replaced, free! (There was a
life-time guarantee with it.)
--
Rae Drysdale

"Directory or file cannot be created?" wrote:

When I try to copy My Documents files to my jump drive, I repeatedly get the
message "the directory or file cannot be created." They are simple Word .doc
files. What is the problem and what can I do?