Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Islay Trainer[_2_] Islay Trainer[_2_] is offline

Default Word 2007 - Labels button on Mailings tab - Avery L7160 labels

I am trying to create a sheet of labels with the same label. I selected the
Mailings tab of the Ribbon then the Labels command. I then selected Avery
A4/A5 as the Label Vendors option and L7160 as the product type. This should
give 21 labels per sheet (3 columns * 7 rows). The final row of labels is
always on page 2. I have also tried to create the sheet of labels as a new
document but again the final row is on page 2. Any help would be very much
appreciated.