Stephen Larivee

There are different versions of Office Pro. You are probably using Office
2003 Professional if you can not install the Office toolbar. If you have an
older Office Professional CD, such as you might have for Office XP
Professional, you could install the toolbar from the older version of
Office, which would be Office XP.

Both Office XP Professional and Office 2003 Professional are Office
Professional. The older one (XP) does have the toolbar; the newer version
of Office Professional (2003) does not.

"sf" wrote in message
On Sat, 9 Apr 2005 18:20:27 -0400, Stephen Larivee wrote:

Right now, I am using my Office XP CD to do a custom install and install
just the Office XP toolbar into my Office 2003 program. Works fine.

That's a good idea! The problem is - I thought I Office Pro was
installed on my work computer. I guess I need to go back and check
the version now.