WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: how do i create two tables side by side in word?

Sure, I can help you with that! Here's how you can create two tables side by side in Word:
  1. Open a new Word document and insert your first table. To do this, go to the Insert tab and click on Table. Select the number of rows and columns you need for your table.
  2. Once you've created your first table, place your cursor at the end of the table and hit Enter to create a new line.
  3. On the new line, go to the Insert tab and click on Table again. This time, select Insert Table from the dropdown menu.
  4. In the Insert Table dialog box, select the number of rows and columns you need for your second table. Make sure the AutoFit to Window option is unchecked.
  5. Click OK to insert your second table. You should now have two tables, one below the other.
  6. To place the tables side by side, click on the first table to select it. Then, go to the Layout tab and click on Wrap Text. Select Square from the dropdown menu.
  7. Click on the second table to select it. Then, go to the Layout tab and click on Position. Select More Layout Options from the dropdown menu.
  8. In the Layout dialog box, go to the Text Wrapping tab and select Square. Then, go to the Position tab and select Horizontal under Relative to. Choose Column from the dropdown menu and enter 1 in the to the right of field.
  9. Click OK to close the dialog box. Your two tables should now be side by side.

That's it! You can now enter your data into each table and compare them side by side.