anoreo4u

Default To make flush right select text and click flush right, Not so!

I want to make the below both flush left and flush right. How do I do it?

This text left. This text right.

If I select the second sentence and click flush right per your instructions,
both sentences become flush right. I want the first sentence whch I did not
select to remain flush left. How do I do this without using tabs? This is so
easy in WordPerfect.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.