Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP- Cindy M  -WordMVP- is offline

Default Troublesome toolbar ...

Hi ?B?U2hhcm9uIE0u?=,

However, your response raises another question (and one I am very grateful
for!): at least one user was prevented from saving the template in her User
Templates directory due to network restrictions on her company' s LAN. In
that case, I advised her to save the .dot file on her Desktop and double
click it each time she wants to create a new document based on the template
(with the caution, of course, that she wouldn't be able to use File/New from
within Word). Have I understood correctly from your comments below that this
would result in a non-performing template??

This shouldn't be a problem for any documents she created from her own
template. But if she receives documents from others that should be linked to
the template it's possible they won't find her template in that location.

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

in the newsgroup and not by e-mail :-)