Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LeLe LeLe is offline

Default VBA Runtime error 91 when I create a new document

I get a VBA Runtime error 91 when I create a new document from my template
without first opening word. I keep the template on the desktop since I use
it so ofter. The document has several Fill-in fields which work fine after I
hit cancel several times to get rid of the above error and the "dialog box is
open error message". If I first open Word and then create a new document by
clicking on my (desktop stored) template no problem, everything works fine.

What going on? How can I fix.