Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com Doug Robbins - Word MVP on news.microsoft.com is offline

Default VBA Runtime error 91 when I create a new document

Are there some macros in your template? Click on the Debug button in the
error message and see what line of code is highlighted.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"LeLe" wrote in message
I get a VBA Runtime error 91 when I create a new document from my template
without first opening word. I keep the template on the desktop since I
use
it so ofter. The document has several Fill-in fields which work fine after
hit cancel several times to get rid of the above error and the "dialog box
is
open error message". If I first open Word and then create a new document
by
clicking on my (desktop stored) template no problem, everything works
fine.

What going on? How can I fix.