Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default Windows in Taskbar

What _is_ the official name for the rectangles in the taskbar with the
program or document name?

On Mar 25, 2:27*pm, "Stefan Blom"
wrote:
I'm glad I could help!

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Andrea" wrote in message

Yes, thank you. That was the setting I was looking for!

Andrea

Stefan Blom wrote:
Note that if you have many documents open at the same time, they will
be grouped on the taskbar. To turn off that option: Right-click the
taskbar and choose Properties from the context menu. Clear "Group
similar taskbar buttons," and click OK.

"Andrea" wrote in message
.. .
I'm using Office 2007 with Windows XP, SP3. I have show all windows
in the taskbar checked off in options, but all my open Word
documents are in one window. I don't know how to explain that any
better; I have to click on the window, and my documents are listed
there. Then I need to click on the one I want to open. How can I get
them all to display on my taskbar the way they used to with Office
2003? Thanks.-