Sandra Grawunder

Thank you both for the great info!

"Sandra Grawunder" wrote:

We have a standard template with our logo, etc. across the top. Occasionally
we need to print letters where our list of Board of Directors is printed down
the left side of the page directly beneath the logo.
I have tried using the 2 column approach with the Board list in a left
column and our body text in a larger right column, but editing and formatting
becomes a nightmare and the text in the left column gets moved around.
Presently I am using a jpg that I created of our Board list, inserting this
into the page, and using place behind text so I can move it beyond the
margins set for the body text. This works much better but I still have some
individuals in the office that cannot manage to create a letter without
moving the graphic off base.
Is there a way to create a header or footer thingie that is on the side of a
letter rather than top or bottom???
Thanks, Sandra Grawunder