Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MissMilli MissMilli is offline

Default Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

I am working with the Test Drive lessons, not the ones from Microsoft
E-Learning.
--
Let's work together to help each other out when we have problems with the
software.

"Bob Buckland ?:-)" wrote:

Hi Milli,

What type of 'practice' are you interested in. There are a number of tutorials and online training classes available for Word 2007
at
http://office.microsoft.com/training
You can also use the Office 2007 'test drive' which includes tutorials with practice exercises from http://microsoft.com/office
"MissMilli" wrote in message news Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

--
Let''''''''s work together to help each other out when we have problems with the software.
--

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP