Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Default Practice instructions for MS Word 2007

Hi Milli,

I went to the 'problems with viewing
instructions' or something like that, to get the answer to how to get them
(which were to use the short-cut "Alt+Escape) and it didn't bring up the
'pin' at the top of the Microsoft Word Window.

Do you have a link to the exact part you're working on? I'm not familiar with
any kind of "pin" at the top of the Word Window. But maybe the full set of
intructions will ring a bell.

Alt, Escape would display the keyboard access codes, then hide them.

Alt+Esc doesn't do anything, that I know of. (And I just tried it again, to
be sure).

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org