TonyCrosland TonyCrosland is offline
Junior Member

Default Page Numbering with Headers and Footers

Hello Friends,

I would be ever so greatful if I could use your expertise with Word 2007. I am presently writing a research report. I have a Title Page and a Contents Page on the first two pages, and my "introduction" starts on the third page. I would like to know how to have the pages start at "page 1" on my introduction page (without splitting the file into 2). Also I have my pages formatted as saying "1 of 13", "2 of 13" etc. if that helps.

Thank you so much in advance for your help in advance.