Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Default How do I insert a box for a check mark in a survey?

By XP I assume you mean Office XP and by Vista I assume you mean Office
2007? There is no Office Vista!
There is no difference betrween these versions when it comes to using
protected forms. The forms tools are in the legacy group on the Developer
Tab (which is not displayed by default - add it from Word Options
Popular). To make their use even simpler see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/Classic%20Form%20Controls.htm

babb267 wrote:
I had XP and now I have VISTA. I am having a problem cutting and
pasting a survey document I created in XP to VISTA.

The document has a box next to each statement where the person can
put a check mark to each statement he/she agrees with.

How do I create this document in VISTA? Or how do I cut and paste it
from XP to VISTA?