Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

Default Set Default to One Page View

On Tue, 23 Jun 2009 14:40:01 -0700, revolution
wrote:

Oh my gosh - someone has to have a solution for this! Office 2007 likes to
open things in Two Page View and it drives me crazy! Things I have had sent
from other people, new documents, downloaded documents, etc.

Can anyone tell me how I can fix this problem????

I tried some macros but honestly they want to align the page to the left. I
just want to print layout, one page view to be my "always use" setting...
HELP!

The number of pages shown in Word 2007 depends on the combination of
the zoom setting and the screen size and resolution. If you set the
zoom factor high enough, it will switch to one-page view. Find out
what minimum setting does that on your computer. Then use the AutoNew
and AutoOpen macros at the end of
http://www.gmayor.com/installing_macro.htm to set the zoom for new and
existing documents, respectively, to that value.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman