Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Insert a new page into a document, but from a template - Word

Indeed. For a layout with boxes, Publisher would be easier to use.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote in message
If you insist on "boxes," then it will be difficult. It you can use a
two-column table or two newspaper-style columns, either will continue
automatically.

http://word.mvps.org

"KenK" wrote in message
news
I have created two pages: the first page is the cover page, and the second
page is the one that I need repeated throughout. In this second page
there is
a header/footer that does get repeated automatically, but I need the
'content' of this page to get repeated as well. The content of this page
are
two rectangle-shaped boxes to create a two-column writing page, with
custom
fonts, etc. How do i make this page to be the template for pages 2, 3, 4,
and
so on?

many thanks,

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Create a two page template that includes the cover page and one of the
remaining pages. If the elements included in the "template" are just
header/footer-type content, you can enable "Different first page,"
create
the content for the First Page Header/Footer and the primary
Header/Footer,
then delete the (temporary) second page; Word will remember your
Header/Footer when you get to page 2.

http://word.mvps.org

"KenK" wrote in message
I have created a front page template for my reports. I have also
created a
template that I will be using for pages
2-whatever-number-the-new-report-shall-be.

is there anyway I can keep inserting new pages to my report using this
template? Anytime I want to insert a new page, my only option is to
add a
blank page only!

many thanks...

.