Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Distressed Distressed is offline

Default HELP!! my page setup changed automatically and won't change back

I noticed a few days ago that any new document I created started typing at
the very top of the page. I tried everything to get it back to normal but
none of the Page layout settings work.
Now, even worse, one of the documents I was working on has changed to this
setup. I need to get it back FAST.

I am using Office Pro 2003 and my doc has inserted equations from MathType,
also some graphs from Excel.

In addition, the other day my file wouldn't save as a Word doc due to the
graphs, but it seems to be ok now - I don't know if that info helps you solve
the mystery!

Many Thanks
Anna