Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Emma Wood2012 Emma Wood2012 is offline

Default Protecting pivot tables

Not sure if this is already a question, but I have a spreadsheet with
115 sheets and they contain pivot tables and charts. I need to give
viewing access to this document, but I do not want anyone to be able to
drag fields or view any other drop down information. This is a template
and so I want to update it every month. Other than protecting all
sheets (very time consuming) and then unprotecting and maybe recording
this as a macro (again time consuming) I do not know what else to try
and I refuse to believe there is not a simple solution. Can anyone
help?

--
Emma Wood2012