rderize

I'm using MS Office 2000, so I don't know if this will work for you.
1 Create your calander using the Wizard.
2 From the File menu--select Page Setup--select Paper Size tab--in the
Paper Size window select Legal size.
3 If your calander does not fill the new paper size, do the following:
a) Double click the outside edge of the calander (either left or right
edge) that needs to be extended to fill the page.
b) When the two-headed arrow appears, drag the box to the edge of the
paper.
c) Now, left click in the calander table in the upper left hand corner;
continue to hold down the mouse button and drag to the lower right corner to
highlight the calander table.
d) On the Table menu: select AutoFit--select AutoFit to Window. This
last step should cause your calander table to extend to the edge of
your selected paper size.

I hope this helps.
Richard