Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Matthew Matthew is offline

Default Firts page of a new section

I am trying to format a document with multiple sections. I have mirror
margins set up so that I always have a wider margin on the outside of the
page, pages are backed. The problem I'm having is that when I insert a
section break, reguardless of whether it is a 'Next Page', 'Odd Page' or
'Even Page' section break the first page of the new section is always
formatted like an 'Odd Page'. More often than not I want my new section to
start on an even page, how can I do this? I need section breaks as my
headers change with the sections.

TIA