Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default finding a graphic's pathname?

I don't know what that's _supposed_ to do, but it opened a window with
one link showing -- which seems to be to the file iitself, not to the
several missing graphics used within the file.

On Aug 11, 3:00*am, "Robert M. Franz [RMF]"
wrote:
Hello Peter

Peter T. Daniels wrote:

[..]

So, is there a way to view the pathname of a graphic that currently
shows up as a gray box with the note something like "Word cannot
display certain graphics" -- and then substitute the correct new
pathname? (I tried right-clicking on the box and didn't get
"Properties" or whatever, so I ended up deleting my trial example and
re-inserting the image.)

just to be su does Pizza button | Prepare | Edit Links bring up
something sensible?