WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: P-hat font for statistics

Steps to find the p-hat font in Microsoft Word:
  1. Open a new or existing document in Microsoft Word.
  2. Click on the Insert tab in the top menu bar.
  3. Click on Equation in the Symbols section of the ribbon.
  4. In the Equation Tools tab that appears, click on Design in the top menu bar.
  5. Click on More Symbols in the Symbols section of the ribbon.
  6. In the Symbol dialog box that appears, select Symbol in the Subset dropdown menu.
  7. Scroll down until you find the p-hat symbol (it should be near the bottom of the list).
  8. Click on the p-hat symbol to select it, and then click on the Insert button to add it to your document.

If you need to use the p-hat symbol frequently in your document, you can also add it to your Favorites list in the Symbol dialog box for easy access.

Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can assist you with.

PHP Code:
//No macro or Visual Basic code present in the text